Top 10 Trendy Men’s Jeans in 202018.01.2020
Jeans are an integral element of the image of every self-respecting mod. Moreover, stylists recommend that modern men have in their wardrobe several pairs of denim trousers in order to be able to create interesting bows for all occasions. Today jeans are worn as part of a business, sports, informal and even evening style, choosing a model of the appropriate color and style. What trendy men’s jeans for the 2020 season will be in trend? It’s time to find out!
Starting its history as a durable and practical fabric for uniforms and work clothes, denim gradually became popular among young people. Overalls and trousers made of jeans are durable and comfortable to wear. From everyday life and the trouser path to our days, denim got to a variety of clothing models: dresses, jackets, skirts and corsets. Jeans have firmly taken pride of place in the collections of Fashion Houses and stylish people of all ages.
7 For All Mankind mens Slimmy Slim Fit Jeans, Los Angeles Dark, 34W x 34L US
- Zip fly and button closure
- Mid rise
- 15-inch leg openinig, 33.5-inch inseam, 10.25-inch front rise
- Slimy slim straight is the go-to straight fit, that's cut slim but not skinny, for everyday appeal
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
7 For All Mankind Men's Brett Slim Bootcut Jean, Los Angeles Dark, 36W x 32L
- Modern bootcut jean cut slimmer than traditional types to provide maximum comfort and style
- Fits straight through the seat and thigh, then flares slightly toward the ankle for a wider leg opening
- Zip fly with button closure
- Front Rise - 8.5" Back Rise - 13.5" Inseam - 34" Leg Opening - 19.25"
- Signature design on back pockets.
PAIGE Men's Normandie Transcend Straight Leg Jean, Hopkins, 36
- The Normandy is our straight leg fit for men with a relaxed fit through the hip and thigh.
- This jean is a classic dark blue wash with contrast stitching and whisker finishes.
- Made with our innovative transcend fiber technology
- 34" Inseam